Q: Who can Exceptional Education Outcomes help?
All learners! We can help many different types of exceptional learners. We help with:
- IEPs/504 plans
- Anxiety/Depression/emotional disorders
- Dyslexia/sensory disorders/ processing disorders
- Organization/planning/time management
- Transitions to middle school/high school/college/job
- Frustrated students
- Students that need one on one coaching/tutoring
Q: What outcomes can I expect to see?
- Students becoming experts in their strengths
- Improved thoughts about school and work
- Less stress and anxiety in students and parents
- Improved transition between grades
- Better time management/organization skills
- Positive outlook
- Better accommodations in the classroom
- Independence/Self confidence
- Less arguments at home and in the classroom
Q: What is Executive Functioning?
Executive Functioning is defined as, “a set of mental skills that help you get things done. These skills are controlled by an area of the brain called the frontal lobe” by dictionary.com. Many exceptional learners struggle with these skills.
- Time Management
- Task Completion
- Emotional Control
- Working Memory
- Shifting from Activities
Q: How much do your services cost?
In general, I work with each family to create a plan of action that fits their needs. Please contact me and we can discuss the cost based on your needs.
Q: Does the student have to already be in Special Ed?
No. We work with any student that will benefit from our services.